Monday, April 21, 2014

Slack is back!

Hey everyone,

I'm back! I bet you are asking yourself, "Did he go somewhere?" well the answer is no. Here's the thing, I went nowhere....to put all of my efforts in to something else.....which was actually nothing at all in the grand scheme of things. Look, the point is this, you know (if you have read anything I have written in the past) that ADHD is a big, HUGE part of who I am. I can no more focus on one single thing (like writing) any longer than it takes a dragonfly to flit past my eyes forcing my brain to think, "I wonder if I can do stained glass." Savvy?

So, in honor of a brand new start (as long as it will last) I have decided to change the name of the blog. Honestly I was tired of coming up with post titles that went along with "Please Allow Me To..." It actually started to take longer to come up with post titles than the posts themselves.....and I'm inherently lazy. So Now I give you Slackspeare Lives... it suits me well.

My posts, for the most part will be new. I will be dragging a few of my older favorites over from some other blogs I have had in the past. Topics that will be covered will be me, then there will be me and um, lets see...oh yeah...me. I will throw in a bunch of people watching, social observation, ADHD, art, church life and general stupidity....ah, stupidity, i'm really good at stupidity. Oh and I think that I may throw in some poetry as well.

Please check out some of the older stuff till I get the ball rolling again...very.....very.......slowly, And I hope you enjoy!

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment