Wednesday, August 4, 2010

...Babble for a while.

Ya Know,

I really like where I am in life right now. There are still things I could change about it that may make my quality of life better. Like, maybe I could get rid of the beer belly, which is funny because it's more like an I like cookies too much and sit on my butt in an office all day and it's too hot to exercise outside but I feel silly running on a treadmill while my son watches and by the time he goes to bed its time to watch my show on tv and eat more cookies....Belly. But that is my fault.
I also wonder if my life would be better without the two cats and one dog. I mean sure, it would save lots of money, never having to board a dog when we go out of town. He whines so loudly and frequently on trips that he drives you to speed to get where you are going faster just so you can get him out of the car so he will finally stop that high pitched squeal he does that just drives you mad. Sometimes Boarding the dog costs more than some of the hotels we stay in. Going back a bit in my train of thought I feel I should mention the Police will not accept "I was speeding because my dog was whining." as a valid excuse for speeding. Ah yes the joys of having an anti-social dog with a tendency not to trust anyone he meets, whines when we have to get in the car to go visit family and can barely make it around the block without panting so badly his tongue drags across the ground.....uh....Whew!, I had to re-read that, thought I was talking about myself for a minute. The cats, absolutely hate me, at least one of them does. The Old Lady as we call her used to like to sit on my pillow all day long and lick her butt. There is nothing worse after a long hard day that to come home and lay your tired head right into a sopping puddle of cat butt. To answer your next question YES it was always and only my pillow. The other cat, part Maine Coon, seems to think he is too big for the litter box. After we realized he was standing in the litterbox but pooping over the edge we went to the hardware store and bought a cement mixing tub and started to use that. It seems to work well so far.
I warned you I would babble.... Needless to say, these things all add character to the journey that is my life and as easy as it may be without them I wouldn't change a thing........well.....Maybe the cats could scoop their own sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment