Tuesday, August 3, 2010

...introduce myself.

Hi, I am Tom.

I could end it there but that's not fair to you, you already knew I was Tom. It says so in my profile. I will try to let you in on a few things you may not know. Just keep in mind, some of the names may be changed to protect the innocent.

Before I get into anything I feel like I need to say I find the world around me very amusing, I see things differently than others. My loving wife likes to say I lost the filter between my brain and my mouth. I'm not sure if the filter also works my fingers so I'm warning you now. You may take offense to some of the things I may say. If you do, I am sorry in advance but know that there was no malice intended.

I have ADHD, I can't sit still and my brain doesnt allow me to focus very long on one thing at a time, I usually have four or five things bouncing around at once and my writing may reflect it. I am also inconsistent in my writing, usually writing when I NEED to get it out.

I have a beautiful wife and a very entertaining son, two cats (ugh) and a dog. We live in a smaller town but work on a college campus. I can tell you there is nothing much that can surprise me these days. I am a grump and an introvert. I am not a writer but I do write, there is a reason I say that. (Later) I always have a soda in my hand, I can never pass a hot dog stand, and I think it is really fun to look at other peoples "junk" at the flea market.

I guess that is enough for now, you will know me more as time goes by.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment